(A) Finances - Rules & Regulations
When writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, please use the following keywords for your e-mail subject line as only e-mails with a meaningful and suitable subject lines will be processed:
- FUNDING + reason for expenditure [e.g., course, or other expenditure]
For communication in connection with costs for Travel, see also Travel.
For communication in connection with costs for Publications, see also Publications.
(B) Reimbursement form
Download reimbursement form (.doc, state: 31 May 2022)
(C) The RTG’s HU Project Number / The RTG’s PSP-Element
HU Project No: 5110 8301 01 / PSP-Element: D.01104.00.511000
(D) Invoices to RTG by others & Payment of invoices by RTG
(1) Recipent of invoices (e.g., from open access publishers):
Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
c/o Berlin School of Mind and Brain
Unter den Linden 6
(2) Note: The invoice must include the following Reference No: PSP D.01104.00.511000
(3) To Do: Ask for the invoice to be sent on paper to the above address and/or as a PDF to: email@example.com
(4) To Do: In order for the RTG management to be able to instruct an invoice for payment, the RTG management also needs you to provide the accompanying explanatory documentation for the transaction (compiled in one PDF called: Yourlastname_YYMMDD). Send your documentation file to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The speed of the financial transaction (which needs to be endorsed by the RTG Management, the clerk in the third-party funding dept. of HU, and by the central HU finance dept.) is directly dependent on the completeness and comprehensibility of your documentation.
(E) HU VAT No / Umsatzsteuernummer HU Berlin
(F) HU Bank Account (for payments to RTG account)
Recipient: Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Bank: Berliner Bank, Niederlassung der Deutsche Bank PGK AG
IBAN: DE95 1007 0848 0512 6206 01 (payments from international accounts: BIC: DEUTDEDB110)
Reference for transaction: PSP D.01104.00.511000