Online application tool
The Online Tool is now open!
The online tool will be available at 00:01 a.m. on 1 December 2022!
Submit your application for 2023 through the Online Application Tool.
The (external) web address is: application.ecn-berlin.de/login
(1) Please copy the link above and open it in new window.
(2) Follow the link application.ecn-berlin.de/login to the external application website of the Einstein Center for Neurosciences where the tool is installed (the data protection rules of the Einstein Center for Neurosciences apply: https://www.ecn-berlin.de/datenschutz.html)
(3) This is what you will see:
Screenshot 1 (click to open)
Once on that page, please click on the button “Account” and choose “Registration”.
Screenshot 2 (click to open)
When registering on that page, please choose the program you want to apply for - Berlin School of Mind and Brain
(4) Once you have entered the data for your profile you can proceed to the application pages.
To start your application, click on “Apply”, as shown in Screenshot 3 (click to open)
(5) File upload
- PDF files only
- Do not password-protect or lock your files!
- Please do not insert spaces or special characters in the files names.
- The max. individual size of files: 5 MB
(6) You can save your application any time and return to it at a later stage, before final submission.
(7) Important: Please read the information provided in Requirements (internal link) before you start your application.